Friday, February 12, 2010

Conversations Between Me and My Dog


Me: Hey lil guy, did you burry your bone?

Dog: I would never tell you that. Please respect my privacy.



Me: Go, kill that stuffed animal!

Dog: Excuse me, did you just say stuffed animal? Am I wasting my time here?



Me: Good dog! Look at you, going to the bathroom outside! Good dog!

Dog: Don’t talk to me right now.



Me: Mmm, yum, dry dog food! Eat it all up.

Dog: Yeah! Fooooooood!! (Leans face in bowl and sniffs) Ew! What gives, lady?



Me: No! No barking.

Dog: I heard a noise, you idiot! We’re in extreme danger! I’m trying to protect you, for crying out loud. Someone …or something… is out there, and I don’t think it’s too friendly.



Me: Aw, you just love tug-of-war, don’t you? Don’t you?

Dog: I’m gonna bite you right in the hand.



Me: Down. Don’t beg at the table. This is my dinner.

Dog: Are you fucking kidding me?

No comments: