Friday, March 12, 2010

Pride


Things my parents think I should be proud of, but I’m not ________________________________________


Boggle abilities

Things I am proud of, but shouldn’t necessarily be _________________________________________


Simpsons recall abilities


Knowing not only what an iPod is, but how to use it


Knowing which of the TV-repeating websites has the fewest commercials interrupting the show


Having a clean room


Having room set up so I can see both the TV and the computer from my bed, all without getting any glare from the sun on either screen


Graduating from College


Can spin Frisbee on one finger for minutes at a time


Having a job helping children


Having a really good plan to quit my job after not only using up my annual sick leave, but also waiting until all the paid holiday breaks are over. Thus creating an ideal Money Earned to Hours Worked ratio


6th place in 800 meter relay, MD state regional track meet, 2001


NYC subway turnstile sometimes says, “too fast, swipe again”

No comments: